Come the new year 2012 and we wish each of our friends, family and colleagues. We convey our new year wishes to them and hope for their well being, success, prosperity and good health in the coming times.
Wednesday, 23 November 2011
The Convocation 2011 will be held at Suresh Gyan Vihar University Campus in the month of November 2011. In this convocation students who have passed their final year examination in the academic session 2010-2011 will be conferred degree via smart degrees by Tata Consultancy Services which will incorporate all the records of their academic achievements. The Universities across the world are facing ever increasing challenges in discharging their role as providers and enable higher education. One of the serious challenges faced by them is the circulation of fake or duplicate degree certificates. Besides, factors such as very high student strength and overworked staff make physical issuance and verification of degree certificates cumbersome and time consuming. Higher education services are now sought by larger segments of the global population, and students, employers and other stakeholders expect that the menace of fake or duplicate degree certificates is eradicated.
Varify your particulers & if there is any change please intimate us at following:
Ph: +91-9414033422 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +91-9414033422 end_of_the_skype_highlighting, 9799043000, 9799047000, 9799048000
Wednesday, 13 July 2011
B.tech 2011 Fresher hiring drive on 16th July at A9 Audi - 8:30 AM onwards
HCL is looking to hire bright and dynamic B.tech graduates who are eager to make a career in the field of IT.Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Description: Technical Role
- Independent troubleshooting within SLA
- Manage Customer escalations
- Implementation of Six sigma projects
- Identify avenue for value adds and present value add summary
- Participate in Talent Management meetings - sharing and acquiring knowledge
- Update the knowledge base
- Technically upgrade across versions of environment when required
- Participation in Monthly steering committee meetings (as required)
- Participate in monthly QA audits
- Working on Network Device / Unix Server / Storage Devices etc (depending upon your respective domain
- B.tech in ECE/EEE/CS/IT/ENI only
- The candidate should belong to the 2011 batch
- Should have scored minimum 60% throughout in academics (Xth, XIIth, B.tech)
- Should not be carrying any backlog of papers
- Should be willing to work in shifts
- Should be willing to join immediately: 22nd July at Noida
- Candidates would be required to take communication skill and an online test, post which there will be an interview.
- Selected candidates should be willing to work anywhere in India and will have to sign a service agreement of 18 months.
Venue: A-9 Auditorium, Sector-3, Noida- 201301
Reporting Time: 8:30 am
If the candidate is interested and eligible, please inform him/her to be available at the venue as per the details mentioned above, along with the following documents:
- Education certificates
- 2 copies of resume along with his/her photograph
- AMCAT id, if they have given the online test before through Aspiring Minds
Posted by Unknown at 01:05
Wednesday, 6 July 2011
In a recent study conducted by INDIA VISION inassociation with DNA. Suresh Gyan Vihar University has been ranked as the top private university having excellent placement records. The study was conducted on 31 private universities across the country as per the inspection report of the UGC. The main objective of the study was to evaluate the functioning of the private universities and to find out the challenges they pose on government universities. The ranking of universities was based on different parameters including infrastructure, academic courses, research and publications, learning resources and placements. A++ grade was given to those institutes who scored 90- 100 marks based on these parameters. The strongest parameter that has paved the way for Suresh Gyan Vihar University to top the chart was its outstanding infrastructure as compared to other universities. The Nirma University, Gandhinagar bagged second position while Amity Noida bagged the third position. In learning resources, Amity University Noida led the list, due to ample amount of books and journals and huge library capacity. On research parameter, the Nirma and Manipal University were neck to neck in competition with active involvement of research projects and faculty research involvement. ICFAI Dehradun and Suresh Gyan Vihar University acquired 3rd and 4th positions respectively.
Posted by Unknown at 01:07
Thursday, 16 June 2011
With Best Wishes
I welcome you to Suresh Gyan Vihar University Alumni Association! I am excited to usher in 2011 as we build on the Alumni Association's accomplishments of the past year.
Dear Friends One of SGVUAA's goals is to help you stay connected with other members and with SGVU Jaipur, our alma-mater. I hope SGVU-AA serves as a catalyst in furthering your lifelong learning, professional development, and personal enjoyment. I expect a connection with SGVU, regardless of the physical distance between you and your campus, is rewarding. I encourage you to bring in alumni who are left out of the network, and I welcome new ideas for strengthening our association.
With Best Wishes
Posted by Unknown at 23:42